Fill out the form below to request to become a GLASE CEA/Industry member. For individual membership, click here.
CEA & Industry Member Request Form
A team member will contact you to complete your membership.
GLASE CEA & Industry Member Benefits
- Appointment of one individual and one backup individual to the Industrial Advisory Board (IAB)
- Invitation to remotely attend IAB meetings to be held at least quarterly, where updates on the GLASE CONSORTIUM research activities and accomplishments are presented
- Early notice of invention disclosures and preferential licensing rights to GLASE conceived and developed intellectual property
- Ability to send company employees to ACADEMIC PARTNER facilities for research, knowledge transfer and new product development.
- Access to reports of GLASE Research conducted through the GLASE CONSORTIUM
- Access to available educational programs including short courses, distance courses, workshops, training seminars, research symposia, and webcourses offered by and conducted through the GLASE CONSORTIUM
- Networking connections with and/or through other GLASE CONSORTIUM members
- Attend meetings of the GLASE CONSORTIUM where results of research programs are reported
- Reduced registration rates for GLASE CONSORTIUM events, including research presentations and educational programs
- Marketing opportunities through GLASE CONSORTIUM activities, including posting a corporate logo on the GLASE CONSORTIUM website and publicity resulting from specific GLASE Industrial Member – GLASE CONSORTIUM collaborations