Greenhouse Energy Resilience
Registration + Membership: $200
Already a member? Free!
Registration includes all programming, lunch, and a winery tour/tasting
Become a GLASE individual member and receive access to all of GLASE’s technical articles and short course module recordings, as well as complimentary admission to in-person events and future short courses. Learn more here!
Special Thanks to Our Summit Anchor Partner
Sollum Technologies offers smart, dynamic, user-friendly LED grow light solutions for greenhouses. Their lights include innovation such as automatic dimming of light intensity and spectrum in real time. Whether you grow specialty crops, mass market produce, or anything in between, take a look at these environmentally friendly and fully supported LED grow lights.
Winery tour & tasting sponsor
Hort Americas works closely with manufacturers to bring quality, technically advanced and cost effective products to greenhouse growers in Canada, the United States, the Caribbean and Mexico. They are currently manufacturing orchid substrates, hydroponic fertilizers and is a trusted Horticultural LED Grow Light Supplier. Hort Americas is also a well trusted partner of GE Current, A Daintree Company and Grodan, as well as many other industry leading suppliers.
- 9:00am: Registration & Refreshments
- 9:30am: Welcome & Keynote Address: Dr. Bruce Bugbee (Utah State University)
- 10:30am: GLASE Research & Programs: Gretchen Schimelpfenig (GLASE)
- 11:30am: State of the Leamington Greenhouse Industry: Jim DiMenna (Red Sun Farms)
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm: Harrow Research Center: Fadi Al-Daoud (Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, OMAFRA)
- 2:00pm: Energy Prices and What to Expect for CEA: Evelyn Lundhild and Jason Kwok (IESO)
- 3:00pm: Winery Tour + Tasting
- 4:00pm: Networking Reception
The Best Western Plus Leamington Hotel and Conference Centre is offering a reduced rate for GLASE summit registrants ($169/night). To make your room reservation, call the hotel (519-326-8646) and use the group name Greenhouse Lighting along with the group ID 2149.
Group rates are valid for the dates of October 24 – 27 and must be booked before September 5 to qualify for the group discount.